VEHICLE ACCIDENT REPORT
AFTER AN ACCIDENT
- Take steps to prevent further accidents
- Remain calm: do not argue, blame, or accept blame
- Provide immediate medical help; call 911 for emergency services
- Contact the police when damage exceeds $750, for any injury or death
- Obtain and exchange personal information for this accident report including photos, and witness interviews.
- Complete the Accident Report Form
- Determine if additional forms must be completed such as an Incident Report or a Hazard Notice.